Please read the following instructions completely before registering.
- Have questions? Please visit our Things to Know page, use our Contact Form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or call us at (602) 297-1000.
- The citation number needs to checked for validity. An invalid number could lead to disqualification from the diversion program.
- Please provide a valid phone number. We may need to call you to validate any details you have provided us.
- Please make sure your browser is java script-enabled to use this application.
Please make sure all information provided is correct. Invalid information could make you ineligible for the diversion program.
- All classes are designed to be no longer than 4.5 hours.
- Once registered, you will receive a summary notifying and confirming your registration. Refund Policy
- Double check all information for validity. Providing incorrect information could make you ineligible. Students who have successfully register are not eligible for refunds. (See Refund Policy)
- Online courses can only be paid for using Credit/Debit Cards.
- On-site courses can be paid with Credit/Debit Cards, cash, check or money orders. Personal checks are not acceptable.
Please read the following instructions before registering.