If you are NOT taking the defensive driving course to dismiss a moving violation, please click the Volunteer Courses button:
Statement of Affidavit
To be eligible for traffic ticket dismissal, you must be able to answer “yes” to all of the following statements:
- I am not presently enrolled, nor have I completed any other traffic class for dismissal of an Arizona ticket in the last 12 months. I understand that if I have any questions regarding the date of a past violation, or past participation in this program, that a written statement evidencing a search of my prior record must be obtained from the traffic school to assure my eligibility for this program.
- My ticket did not result from an accident involving death or a life-threatening or serious injury.
- I understand that a commercial driver license holder is not eligible for the defensive driving ticket dismissal classes, whether or not the CDL holder was driving commercially or privately, if the violation date occurred on or after 8/25/04. I do not hold a commercial driver license. I also understand that if I am cited while driving a commercial vehicle and I do not hold a commercial driver’s license I am not eligible to attend a defensive driving class.
- I further agree that if I complete the traffic school for my current ticket, and a subsequent record check reveals that I did not comply with the requirements 1-7 listed here, that my traffic ticket will not be dismissed and this matter will be set for a court hearing. Notice of the hearing date will be sent to the address listed on my ticket. The class fee will be forfeited.
- If I have received more than one violation, and was granted an extension of the court date by this school, I understand that the extension covers only the violation for which I am now attending school. All other violations must be handled with the court by the original court date as written on the ticket by the officer.
- I will be able to complete this class at least 7 days prior to my court date (if not, please call our office first).
- The ticket is in my name. (For photo radar tickets, the ticket must be in your name and you must be the person in the photo)
By clicking on the button to proceed, you have understood the above statements and accept the terms and conditions set forth.